Standing Up For Tenants’ Rights
Each residential tenant in Maryland must be provided with a dwelling that is habitable. That means you must have the basic necessities – heat, running drinkable water, etc.
At Santoni, Vocci & Ortega, LLC, our attorneys have seen landlords throughout Baltimore violate basic human needs, all the while demanding rent from tenants. If the walls are crumbling, you are living with rodents, bed bugs or roaches, water is leaking into the living space, or your building has mold or other toxins, we would like to help.
Our team of consumer rights lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience and have helped hundreds of tenants enforce their rights as consumers.
Common Ways Landlords Violate Tenants’ Rights
Please contact us if your landlord:
- Does not provide basic services
- Is allowing a dangerous condition on the premises
- Adds late fees and other charges to your rent that you suspect are fraudulent or improper
- Fails to eliminate rodents, roaches and bed bugs from your unit
- Threatens to illegally evict you or has actually illegally evicted you
Enforce Your Rights As A Tenant. Contact Us Today.
At Santoni, Vocci & Ortega, LLC, we are ready to help you advocate for your rights with your landlord. Schedule an initial consultation with us at our Baltimore office to discuss your situation. To reach us, call 443-782-5596 or send an email.