Standing Up For Consumers’ Rights In Baltimore And Beyond
Consumers drive the economy. The money we pay for everyday purchases is the fuel that keeps our country’s financial engine running. Unfortunately, there are certain corporations that seek to cheat consumers, cut corners and charge improper fees. When that happens, we all lose.
Over Four Decades Of Collective Legal Experience
If you have been treated dishonestly by a corporation, an association or an individual, turn to Santoni, Vocci & Ortega, LLC. Our attorneys have over four decades of combined legal experience in a diverse range of fields that we put to work for you. We are the passionate advocates you need to hold these individuals or businesses accountable – and win your case.
Equipped To Handle A Variety Of Cases
Although our attorneys have different skillsets and legal backgrounds, they share a common goal – using the law to protect your rights. When we represent you, we make your concerns our priority. We will not back down from a challenge no matter how intricate your case is or how imposing the other side is.
We are ready to challenge unethical entities that have ripped off consumers through bad deals, fraud and impermissible debt collection actions.
We are equipped to handle a variety of consumer rights matters, including:
- Illegal debt collection practices, such as calling individuals at work, late at night or other overly aggressive actions
- Auto warranty fraud and actions prohibited under lemon laws
- Unlawful car repossession tactics
- Tenants’ rights regarding rent collection, being forced to live with rodents, pests, bed bugs, or mold, threats of illegal eviction, and other matters
- Actions against condominium associations for failure to maintain buildings
- Class action lawsuits against corporate landlords, car financing companies, and debt collectors
The corporations that are responsible for consumer fraud take different forms, but their tactics are similar. They may deceive, threaten and harass consumers to pad their profits and avoid accountability.
We are familiar with their unlawful strategies and won’t let the parties get away with it. Our legal team is qualified to pursue legal action against lenders, debt collectors and debt buyers, car dealers and landlords in Maryland.
We will not stop until we have obtained the best result for your situation.