Debt collectors can engage in a number of illegal and overly-aggressive actions that significantly impact your quality of life. We have experience in defending consumers against debt collection suits and bringing claims against the debt collectors utilizing Maryland and federal law regarding debt collection practices.
We have helped people who are being sued or harassed in the following types of cases:
- Medical bills
- Bail bond contracts
- Residential leases
- Credit cards
- Automobile contracts
- Home improvement contracts
These are just some of the many areas in which we have helped clients with debt collection issues.
Please contact us if you are:
- Being harassed, called at work or threatened with jail time by a debt collector
- Receiving calls on your cell phone from debt collectors without ever having given permission to call that number (a potential violation of a federal law)
- Sued by a debt collection company
- Receiving letters from debt collectors with high late fees, interest and attorneys' fees added
We will be glad to confidentially review your case.